View Single Post
Posts: 343 | Thanked: 819 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Paris, France
Originally Posted by hhaveri View Post
Ahh, that one indeed was done completely in blind. I cannot test it myself at all. With the previous working version I got help - as far as I remember from the developer of rockpool. So I will probably need some iterations & testing assistance again to make it work. Can you help?

Will look into it.

Another known issue is that single instance app launching does not work - with the Launch action or from tapping a notification, Situations used to call invoker which had a single instance flag. But it is not there anymore.

If anyone knows how to do it properly, I'd appreciate some knowledge sharing. Current version does the launching like this: https://github.com/pastillilabs/situ...nch/launch.cpp

Br,
Heikki
I can try to help but I am no developer and have limited knowledge on debugging. On top, I am soon on holiday and will have limited time as I will be moving often.
After all those caveats, please explain how to help. That can be me or any other willing to help.
For info, more and more SFOS users are using forum.sailfishos.org instead of maemo.org btw; you may receive more support there including from the developer of rockpool (who is working for Jolla, @abranson)