View Single Post
Community Council | Posts: 680 | Thanked: 1,227 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Mbabane
Originally Posted by t-b View Post
I have no idea how many people are still using the N900, but I still prefer the hardware compared to my Droid4.
Use them both, so i certainly appreciate work spend on the Droid4 but hopefully the N900 will not be left unfinished. That said, I can totally understand if that happens anyway due to lack of time and shifting of priorities to more modern phones
I feel exactly the same. I also have Droid 4 and I am already daily-driving it, with my work SIM - but there's just something about the N900 that makes it stand out regardless

I can assure you Wizzup and fmg would like to keep it supported, but yeah, there are a lot of things they need to work on, besides N900. If anyone else can help with N900, it will definitely be appreciated.

Maybe you can do something yourself to improve N900 support? I don't have much skill myself, but I am learning as I go along, and have been able to work on a couple of fixes that made it to the recent update post (e.g. make accelerometer work over IIO, get charger detection fixed, etc.)

Last edited by sicelo; 2023-01-15 at 06:55.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sicelo For This Useful Post: