View Single Post
Posts: 1,703 | Thanked: 4,752 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.
Working at a freshly started christian rap & hiphop studio. So far job has been different kind of building projects inside 350 square meter mansion building, arranging alarm systems with security firm, arranging new main cables underneath the ground with electricity company and getting new center for electricity, asking offers from 9 firms for changing brick roof to metal one, going them through and overseeing the project, disassembling sauna and bathroom because of waterdamage and then getting drying firm etc. maintanance things, keeping snow of from 150 hill road by hand, co-ordinating to arrange free rap gigs around Finland with different volunteer groups and artists, trying to sync everything with plumber, mastreing room builders, electrician guys, roof guys, electricity company, land builder, ventilation firm for new machine etc.

All this is new to me without any previous knowledge of overseeing or contacting these kinds of firms and boy it has been hard. Firms promise something but never comes back, have to hunt new firms with same results, and water damage issue to handle with insurance company. Have been constant learning but I have learned in one year from different areas concerning building maintanance a lot.

Making 3D plans of these projects and trying to keep up with alarm system when to have it on and when off cause people work in different hours especially with making music and editing music videos etc.

Low salary, no benefits, all the time hurry and a lot of stress. New record label company my friend started in the summer. Everything goes, nothing comes in yet.

The main reason I think was to offer high quality good vibes rap music for young people 'cause gangsta rap has been growing in Finland and with that has come shootings and violence and fear to their lives.

Master of not knowing (active)

For me it is possible to get lost in any case (active)

Learning to fall from high (DONE)

Learning to code with BASIC (WIP)

Last edited by Maemish; 2023-01-11 at 06:41.

The Following User Says Thank You to Maemish For This Useful Post: