View Single Post
@marmagas, @moodroid

Thanks for your feedback!

I have reviewed the instruction and realized some steps were taken from my very old attempt. Sorry about that. Therefore, I've updated the steps according to my latest notes. I hope this makes the process clearer and smooth.

On the questions you raised.
I've installed multirom because wanted to try UT, and that's where I came across with that apk. I don't know and never tried whether multirom works without the apk but I do recommend to use even if you don't install UT (I don't have UT either). With the app you can boot into the selected rom from Android and assign an icon to the roms. Or once you have a working Sailfish, you can try removing the app to see whether multirom works without it. (I might try it.)

I am not sure why you get broken robot. All my notes say install apk first then kernel and recovery. However, this order can be changes so I changed in the instruction too.

Please try the new steps (you probably need to download some new files) and let me know how it goes.
If you have stock android 6 installed and bootloader unlocked, just skip the first two steps.

The Following User Says Thank You to edp17 For This Useful Post: