View Single Post
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by Maemish View Post
I hope you find it. Otherwise you may start to doubt yourself.

Finally got Covid. Have been on a new job for couple of months. Before that the whole Covid time circled eight preschools weekly, worked with many student groups daily, used public transportation in the Helsinki capital and ate lunch at buffees. Now in the new work I drive my own car and work mainly in one house where works about six people.
Solid. Excellent that you still going strong. Some people don't notice it and some get sick. Always hard to know how it will turn out.

Hope so too. Was probably hidden away in some storage while I was buzzy with something else. You snooze you lose!

Got a iPhone 13 Pro. Pretty lame phone for that pricetag and as a bonus the bezel moved into video in full screen Only apple can get away with that **** show. Guess it's time time to move something else soon.

Took hit in russia stockmarket but at least I got out before it closed down completely. Don't look so good for Jolla either...

"The Finnish software manufacturer Jolla Oy, known for its smartphone operating system Sailfish OS, wants to get rid of its Russian shareholder Rostelekom. The company has been looking “for some time” for ways to reduce the shares of Russian owners, explained the chairman of the board of directors, Samuli Simojoki, on LinkedIn on Monday. But at the latest in view of the war in Ukraine, it is “clear that the company has no future without the complete replacement of Russian shares.”

Maybe it's time to play the final countdown!

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2022-03-09 at 14:08.