View Single Post
Originally Posted by spoofykid View Post
Yes. Multiple times. Installed Debian Sid - armhf and arm64 - multiple times, as well as Kali current - armhf and arm64. I installed both through the manual way and the GUI way. The "waiting for xwayland" screen does display afterward, which I imagine wouldn't happen if qxdisplay wasn't installed?

I did double check by running this in the folder where those rpm files were downloaded:
Code:
devel-su zypper install lxc-templates-desktop-1.1-4.noarch.rpm  qxdisplay-0.1-2.armv7hl.rpm harbour-containers-0.4-1.armv7hl.rpm
It said they were already installed and there was 'nothing to do'.
For the errors about .../usr/share/themes..., you could try
Code:
devel-su pkcon install --allow-reinstall -y sailfish-content-graphics-default-z1.0-base sailfish-content-graphics-default-z1.25-base sailfish-content-graphics-default-z1.5-base sailfish-content-graphics-default-z1.75-base sailfish-content-graphics-default-z2.0-base sailfish-content-graphics-closed-z1.0 sailfish-content-graphics-closed-z1.25 sailfish-content-graphics-closed-z1.5 sailfish-content-graphics-closed-z1.75 sailfish-content-graphics-closed-z2.0
I don't know why it's looking for a qxdisplay desktop file in .../applications. I don't have that ...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to levone1 For This Useful Post: