View Single Post
Announcement!

When I started working on my hammerhead port over a year ago, my main purpose was to combine the fresh sfos functions with the AD. To achieve this I needed to use the CM12.1 base.
Since I started, Jolla issued 5 updates and I learnt a lot working on keeping the hammerhead up to date with them. In the meantime, using my knowledge gained with the hammerhead, I ported sfos to my other devices too.

Working on all those devices, keeping them all up to date with the latest updates, is a very time-consuming task. (Porting is a hobby for me.)

My free time is limited and I alone simply cannot fix all problems in all my ported devices. This means, some problems on some devices are never fixed because I jumped on a new update rather than dig into a problem and trying to fix it.

The other important thing is with the latest sfos update (4.0), AD completely has completely stopped working on the hammerhead. This means, my aim has lost its original purpose.

Based on the reasons, I have decided to stop working on some of my ports including the hammerhead (and the Galaxy S2 - i9100).
For the hammerhead, the last sfos version from me was the 4.0.1.48.
(Apologies if this is bad news and causes problems.)

It was fun, I got loads of support and got the chance to contact many kind and helpful people and I've got lots of appreciation too. Thank you all very much for these. I'd like to highlight @mautz because he helped me to get my very first hammerhead build up and running and since then he's been hosting the OTA updates for my builds.

I'll keep my other two ports the treltexx (Galaxy Note 4) and N7000 (Galaxy Note) alive and focusing on fixing some problems in them. In the future maybe I'll pick the hammerhead up again, but I don't promise anything.

Of course, I'll remain part of this community and will happily help if I can.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to edp17 For This Useful Post: