View Single Post
Posts: 154 | Thanked: 222 times | Joined on Aug 2017 @ Spain
Originally Posted by robthebold View Post
Her response was "I didn't know we still had that! Do whatever you want with it".

So if you want it, it's yours for the shipping cost, which USPS estimates is about $25 US (assuming I can package it up under 2lbs/900g, and I think I can), because I'd hate to see you have to pay more in duties than it's worth!

It doesn't show up well in the photo, but the case actually has a subtle black pearlescence to it. I don't know what the onboard storage is on this one, but there is a micro SD slot, which IIRC can take up to a 4GB card. Memories of before-times fading . . .
Wow, you guys made my day! I am very grateful.

The truth is that I no longer expected to buy more telephones (I like old telephones with obsolete systems), since the economic situation in my country is not very good. In addition, I believed that no more phone was going to attract my attention again (I thought my collection was already finished). However, I've been reading like crazy about Palm OS and its phones for two days. I fell in love with the Palm Centro and the history of Palm OS. I have had more than 100 tabs open at the same time in my browser, haha.

I discovered this forum in 2017, thanks to Sailfish OS. He was previously an active user of the official Jolla/Sailfish forum. However, I found that this forum (TMO) was actively talking about other operating systems and older phones. It has been and is my reference forum for old Nokia phones, for Maemo, MeeGo and Sailfish. And also to ask about some other weird phone.

I am a user of other forums, but TMO is a family.

Thanks a lot.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kalatti For This Useful Post: