View Single Post
Originally Posted by n950 View Post
Hi,

How to install TWRP_multirom_hammerhead_20150630.img if i already have mine? need to uninstal and reinstall old one? how to?
If i change twrp version, there is no pb with sfos already installed?

When you said older version for AD what version exactly you think about?

I have stock rom 6.0.1 now what is better? unofficial? for you.
What twrp version support LineageOS 17.1 or 18.1? Will it be compatible with sfos 2,3 and 4?

http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showt...#entry57516932
is this AD work with sfos 2,3 and 4? and cm12.1 / cm11 and cm13?
I think it's android 4.4 kitkat right?

How to make Whatsapp work with front camera for video call? you have a solution?

How to fix video recording in sfos? what version can do that?

Thank you
Have a good day.
To install another twrp just download the img and flash it in TWRP. Then reboot into the new TWRP and you're done.

Under older sfos versions for AD I meant 3.4 or older. AD works fine on them, however, the sfos side is older so the browser engine and other stuff are also older.

I only occasionally use android on Nexus 5 and the original 6.0.1 is enough for me. I have not experimented with newer. (I've used android 8.1 and 9 on my Galaxy S2 though.)

I don't know which TWRP version supports LOS17.1 I think any of them should be sufficient to flash though. Although, you might need to repartition your device for newer android. (I had to do it on my S2 because the /system partition was not big enough for android above 7.1.) I've not done this on the Nexus 5, so I cannot help with this.

Yes, Android 4.4 is Kitkat.

Video and camera in Whatsapp will NOT work with AD 4.4. (And I don't think you'll find anybody who will or willing try to fix it.)
My solution was not using Whatsapp at all and purchasing an official device with official Android support.

I don't know how to fix video recording in this android base. It may work on cm13 base but I am not sure. Others will comment if they know.

Last edited by edp17; 2021-03-03 at 12:01.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to edp17 For This Useful Post: