View Single Post
Posts: 1,703 | Thanked: 4,752 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.
Yesterday watched Apple launch event. New iPhone 12 mini got me. Oh I want it. Almost decided to buy one. Then I started to think what would happen if I would buy it. I would be taking photographs all the time and if I take them I want to show them and would like to create new accounts to facebook and instagram and I would start to shoot videos again everywhere and would make music to them with nanostudio and garage band and would install apps apps apps apps and use them all all the time.

So I gave up the idea and decided to wait for Leste. Not thinking it will make N900 as good as iPhone or to be able to do all the same as iPhone, but to keep me on the right path: opensource, sustainability, becoming smart instead of stop using brains. I love how the iPhone lets me to just pour out all the creativity inside me but I have understood that it is like using curse words all the time. It makes me to just be creative and social virtually, but in my experience that is living a half life, half alive, and losing a lot.

But it sure looked good.

Master of not knowing (active)

For me it is possible to get lost in any case (active)

Learning to fall from high (DONE)

Learning to code with BASIC (WIP)

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maemish For This Useful Post: