View Single Post
Originally Posted by malibu1106 View Post
1 : Is there some tricks about enlarging the UI to be more easy to use with fingers ?
2 : How to right click ? I didn't installed mouse/cursor support, is this related ?
3 : Auto-show when editing text doesn't work with Onboard.
And i tried to export and edit with dconf but i get an empty file.
4 : I have no sound. Tried to install pavucontrol but already installed. Have someone an idea ?

Thanks a lot.
1. If you install the mouse support it is easier to set up. However, you can do it with your fingers too. Go to "Start menu" then "Settings" then:
  • "Appearance" - under "Fonts" set the font size (for me: Default font: 26, Default Monospace font: 18
  • "Desktop" - under "Icons" set the icon size (for me File/launcher icons: 76)
  • "File manager preferences" - under "Side Pane" set the icon size within the file manager (for me both icon size: 64px)
  • "Onboard preferences" - set the preferred onboard style, layout and other stuff
  • "Panel" - under "Display" set the size of the panels (for me "Panel1 aka. Start menu" Row size: 76, "Panel2 aka Docker" Row size: 128) - Under "Items" you can set what apps/elements you would like to see on the panel.
  • "Window manager" - under "Style" set the "Title font" (for me is 26)
Some pictures:
Desktop & keyboard
Telegram Web
Starting Windows XP

I only use the mouse to right-click. I recommend that as that is consistent everywhere, otherwise this might not be available in apps.

Try to play with the "Onboard preferences". For me, it works, however, I think it required to start the onboard first. (When I start it doesn't appear straight away, but when I go into an input field, it appears automatically. You can start automatically in "Settings"/"Session and startup"/"Application startup"

Yep. if you managed to get sound, please let me know.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to edp17 For This Useful Post: