View Single Post
Originally Posted by Kabouik View Post
I think the script is named start_desktop.sh not just start_desktop. But other than that, there seems to be an issue with Sid now, as xf86vidmodeproto is a required package but is now missing from the unstable repository, which was not the case when we set up our Sid containers here. It should work if you can find a way to install it on Sid (unless there are other issues downstream), or alternatively you could try installing Buster instead, but you'll lose the benefit of having a rolling distributions. You can try Debian Testing too, I'm not sure if it's rolling or discontinuous releases.
Thanks for your anwser. I noticed the script name, and tried to change it before, with no success.
But you're right; it's working with Buster, I was almost sure it was my fault and that I had missed something, with a simple "missing file error".
Thanks a lot

EDIT : run really smooth. But i have 4 littles questions

1 : Is there some tricks about enlarging the UI to be more easy to use with fingers ?
2 : How to right click ? I didn't installed mouse/cursor support, is this related ?
3 : Auto-show when editing text doesn't work with Onboard.
And i tried to export and edit with dconf but i get an empty file.
4 : I have no sound. Tried to install pavucontrol but already installed. Have someone an idea ?

Thanks a lot.

Last edited by malibu1106; 2020-08-31 at 13:18.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to malibu1106 For This Useful Post: