View Single Post
Posts: 28 | Thanked: 109 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Normandy, France
Just a news update on the Endless Pro¹ waiting saga.

On July 6th, many (all ?) pre-orderers received this message from Fxtec :
Hello!

We hope you are well and keeping safe.

You’ll be pleased to hear that we have now allocated stock to your order, which is due to be shipped on Thursday/Friday this week. We will send you another email with your shipping information and tracking details in soon, so please keep an eye out for further updates.

We would just like to say thank you so much for your ongoing patience and support, especially over the last few months. It has been tough but we are pushing through & we know the Pro1 will be worth the wait.

Sincerely,

Team F(x)tec
The suspense was intense, as the journey seemed to come to its end, but no shipping information mail, and hopes began to fade again...

And today : new message from Fxtec !

Hello!

We hope you are well and keeping safe.

We are really sorry about the delay in shipping your device.

Just so that you are aware, we had originally planned to ship your device a couple of weeks ago, but have since been working to resolve a contractual agreement which recently expired, and therefore prevented any Pro1's leaving the factory.

We have now resolved this and renewed the agreement so there will not be any further issues moving forwards. We can confirm that your device will be leaving the factory next week, so keep an eye out for tracking details.

Apologies again for the delay, and thanks for your patience.

Sincerely,

Team F(x)tec
At this point, I don't know if I should be happy, or prepare myself to wait a couple week again to receive a new "We promise you you will get your phone... soon..." message. :/

When this phone will finally be in my hands, my first action with it will be to call the Guinness Book of Records to ask them to award Fxtec for the world's longest rollercoaster..

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to n-mi For This Useful Post: