View Single Post
I'm trying to build a flatpak application for Sailfish OS running on Xperia 10. Since I ran over the QEMU bug when compiling for arm on 64-bit hosts, I tried to use the aarch64 architecture (uname -a on the phone says it is aarch64 und with flatpak, I can install all the aarch64 libraries). However, flatpak-runner fails to launch the application.

I get something like this:
[W] unknown:164 - file:///usr/share/flatpak-runner/qml/MainPage.qml:164:5: QML Image: Cannot open: file:///usr/share/flatpak-runner/qml/flatpak-runner
[W] unknown:164 - file:///usr/share/flatpak-runner/qml/MainPage.qml:164:5: QML Image: Cannot open: file:///usr/share/flatpak-runner/qml/flatpak-runner
[D] onCompleted:424 - Warning: specifying an object instance for initialPage is sub-optimal - prefer to use a Component
[W] unknown:53 - file:///usr/share/flatpak-runner/qml/main.qml:53:26: Unable to assign [undefined] to bool
error: Failed to block syscall -10097

Is this error due to the fact of compiling for the aarch64 architecture? By the way, flatpak-runner is working with arm apps like, e.g., angelfish.

On the github pages, it tells us to use a i686 virtual host with the restriction to use only 32 bits when compiling for arm on 64-bit hosts. Would it be also to compile the code on an arm host, e.g., a Rasperry Pi?

Last edited by woidboy; 2020-05-18 at 19:18.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to woidboy For This Useful Post: