View Single Post
Posts: 286 | Thanked: 615 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Estonia
Originally Posted by acrux View Post
So, moved here from the "Are you Ready?..." thread.
Originally Posted by acrux:
SailfishOS - the suggested installation procedure did not work. Was able to flash TWRP, but that did not start - only until splashscreen and got stuck there. Tried to sideload SailfishOS with Lineage recovery but that did not succeed.

Without getting TWRP to run i used LineageOS recovery to format/wipe data. I tried the latest build - sailfishos-t5-release-3.2.1.20-devel-20200122.zip.

However - I was able to get TWRP installed using: fastboot erase boot; system; userdata and cache and afterwards installing TWRP as in published instructions.
Then followed the instructions for installing SailfishOS. However - the installed SailfishOS did not boot. Only FxTec logo was shown forever.
No problems to install LineageOS afterwards.
Edit: I have screen photos of the TWRP SailfishOS install process, but nowhere to upload them currently...
Edit2: I'd rename the title of the tread to: SFOS on F(x)tec Proš: stagnation, unresolved issues, fading interest...
So - here are yhe photos:

Any ideas what got wrong?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to acrux For This Useful Post: