View Single Post
Posts: 1,417 | Thanked: 2,619 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Touring
Originally Posted by teroyk View Post
It is smaller than I expected, but ofcourse it is too big to get it through Wetransfer Free, except with multipacking to 2 GB parts with Rar or Arj. Anyway it should multipacking, if put to ftp, because some times comes download error.

But It would be nice that somebody can share that file to anothers too, Has somebody server that can share multipacks of total size 18 GB?
I am going to try to get access to a machine I can put a torrent seed on. I can't seed form home as I am on mobile right now.
If I can make this work I will post it the Evopediathread, anyone with real seeding ability please seed and upload to wherever you can as this seed, assuming I can convince a home user to host a r-pi on their network will be a short term situation at best.
https://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?...&postcount=191
17.53gb tar.gz, here is the magnet to load into your torrent app:
aa30216ac624d51d66ee443df1557c117a8b64ab
Please seed, a precarious situation for this torrent, hosted on a rasberry pi zero on someone else's personal internet connection, I only have reluctant permission.
Please coment if you are having difficulties, first time for me making a torrent.
This is a tar.gz of a .torrent file serving up a .tar.gz so a loopy name in the end....
Attached Files
File Type: gz wiki en1.tar.gz.torrent.tar.gz (163.9 KB, 78 views)

Last edited by biketool; 2020-03-24 at 13:02.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to biketool For This Useful Post: