View Single Post
Posts: 1,703 | Thanked: 4,752 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.
Must be a cultural language thing, but I can't really tell was your intention to - as a good friend - give me advice for not to make mistakes which may get me into trouble? Or did you disguise a mock to a threat and tried to get me be alert what I say so I would be scared of getting beaten or worse because of how I speak/write/talk/chat and that would end converstaion?

I kinda got the impression of a friend chatting with friend in the first part of your post, but in the last part the tone changed dramatically and I don't know what happened in the middle.

Maybe the mixed feelings with your response got me to defend - again - my point of view or what I said against your opinion.

No bad intentions. Would just not like to upset you again and again, and that is why I try to get a hold of this matter if that could be possible. It may be or not. I may just be the perfect trigger to your nerves and whatever I say it get's on your nerves. It is like that with some people. There are some with that kind of voice or way to speak with a real slow pace or words they are using that you just can't take it That would be hilarious! We trying to have a proper conversation, and the other triggers whatever the other one says and then the other starts to defend "I didn't mean..." and just triggers more. Endless wheel of life.

Master of not knowing (active)

For me it is possible to get lost in any case (active)

Learning to fall from high (DONE)

Learning to code with BASIC (WIP)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maemish For This Useful Post: