View Single Post
Posts: 1,703 | Thanked: 4,752 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.
Aand (does he not stop ever!) if for someone is important to be a cool guy - I am not the man to hang out with in public. So sorry on my wife's behalf. We went to see a movie. I noticed my friend sitting couple of rows ahead. I shouted his name but he just turned a little from side to side but not enough to see me in the back. Well we had bought candies. I took a hard one (better to throw and hit where you aim) and threw it - and hit my friend in the back of his head. Jesh! He turned angry to see who made him to suffer and saw me as I waved at him smiling. At that moment I understood he was not my friend. And the lights went out. My wife was so ashamed! She had been already of me shouting there, then after throwing candies, and then she wanted to die when I told it wasn't my friend after all. And then I said to her that when the movie ends I will go to apologize. "NOOOOOO!!! No you will not do something so embarrasing!" Well I did. It was embarrassing. But also funny I think.

But now I have to agree with endso that this thread belongs to "Off topic". At least for me "Off topic" threads do not show in the latest posts list on TMO and I do not wan't this thread to be something popping on the list. That list is like for important matters which to follow. So moderator, could this thread be moved to "Off Topic" subforum, please?

Master of not knowing (active)

For me it is possible to get lost in any case (active)

Learning to fall from high (DONE)

Learning to code with BASIC (WIP)

The Following User Says Thank You to Maemish For This Useful Post: