View Single Post
Posts: 3,328 | Thanked: 4,476 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Poland
Further delays, now due to the coronavirus outbreak in China. From the official newsletter:
I'm sure you are aware of the Coronavirus outbreak that is spreading through China at the moment, and if not here's a recent BBC news article which provides more information on the severity of the situation:

This will have a direct impact on our manufacturing and production capabilities, as the Chinese government has extended the Chinese New Year holidays until around the 9th February, and restricted public transport around the country as a precaution. This was officially announced by the Chinese Government on the 28th January. We are therefore unsure how soon, or if people will be able to return to work, as many factory staff will have travelled across the country to be with their friends and family for the New Year. This means that we cannot provide a guaranteed date to which the factory will be back up and running again.

I hope you can understand that this situation is completely out of our control, and until we receive further updates or clarity on the situation, we will have to delay our next batch of devices which were due to be shipped to customers the beginning of February.

Projects no longer actively developed: here

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to marmistrz For This Useful Post: