View Single Post
Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
Originally Posted by Kabouik View Post
It's more complicated than I thought.
It just came to my mind that chen(?) advised to run the Pro1 with android and test all features before flashing a different OS. Was that only to rule out hardware faults or is there something happening to prepare the device?

Just asking since that is the only obvious difference between your Pro1, Fellfroschs and mine.
I recon you flashed sailfish as soon as you got the device?

Edit, i need to advertise the nicest feature the sfos port brought me back after abandoning the Jolla C years ago.
Quite reliable double tap to wake up. \o/
What a relief, thanks so much @TheKit

I had one instance tho where the touchscreen was unresponsive and a reboot was needed. Will test if a soft lipstick restart solves it if it happens next time.

Oh yeah, and i am working on QWERTZ mapping.
Got it 90% last night until i fell asleep.
Hope to release a change based on TheKits advice to alter /usr/share/X11/xkb/symbols/fxtec_vndr/pro1 later this day.

EDIT2
Has any of you ninjas an idea how to sniff raw key codes in sfos? I have all but one key correctly assigned which i absolutely can not identify only by comparing different layout files and crosschecking on device like i did for all other keys.
On dektops distributions i know xev and showkey do the job.

Last edited by mosen; 2019-12-22 at 11:41.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mosen For This Useful Post: