Thread: [Fremantle Maemo5] Game advices for N900
View Single Post
Posts: 1,703 | Thanked: 4,752 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.
My mum used to be working in the place they make and program these money making machines. Every year they had a family day when we were able to go the factory, play all the games for free and race with electric cars they have in amusement parks. Untill I was 8 I had my own jukebox in my room. But then we moved from a flat to our own big house and funny, my mother said we don't anymore have room to that dust collector jukebox. And when her working place moved they sold all kinds of games and jukeboxes and pinball machines and old computers in a minimum price for workers - and my mom didn't tell me cause "they just collect dust". I have to say I was sometime on a really bad mood after that. I could have got jukeboxes, pinball machines, all coins games and old computers.

When I was working in that factory for summer (cutting with a pedal cutter led wires shorter - working like a machine) they had these poker games there. One man asked if I wanted to play and gave me handfulls 5mark coins which they used for testing. I started to play and was like whaaat? The poker game had only hearts and then you could have also straight or full house or 4 aces. So to start doubling from hearts and fullhouse with a maximum bet you started from 250marks. And the sound of the machine raising for double was insane because of the amounts. The highest double I made was 5 or 7 thousand.

Master of not knowing (active)

For me it is possible to get lost in any case (active)

Learning to fall from high (DONE)

Learning to code with BASIC (WIP)

Last edited by Maemish; 2019-12-22 at 08:57.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maemish For This Useful Post: