Thread: [Fremantle Maemo5] Game advices for N900
View Single Post
Originally Posted by Maemish View Post
Now I'm jealous. FOUR ARROW KEYS!!! You... you... So I need to load international keymap, and then I need to change every time to that if I want to be able to play. I think I will pass that game and hope that I won't run on the same problem with other games. Any finns here who have played Frogatto or someone who has only two arrow keys? I feel so poor now with my N900. It must be so much better with international keyboard. And the phone is made by a finnish company. Finns, always bowing to bigger stages and showing the backside to homeland.
Originally Posted by Maemish View Post
I have never remapped keys. So it should probably be done in the game system file to give exception rules for just these two arrow keys. But I don't know at all how to do it. It would probably be the best choice.
Installing Frogatto...
...Ok

You said once you mess a lot. Do mess more!

It's much simpler than remapping into a file or something:
-Run the game
-Hit the upper right square button -> a new box appears
-Hit the bottom left button into the new box -> another new box
-Hit the arrow you want to remap, then the key you want to use to replace the arrow.
Here you are.

Uninstalling Frogatto...
IMHtaste, the most satisfying game is to [try to] script, tweak, program (level "hello world" for me), or even create dirs, links... command line is objectivly an extasy!

and Numptyphisics! Did you try it?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ric9K For This Useful Post: