View Single Post
Posts: 269 | Thanked: 1,096 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hampshire, UK
I'm in the same boat, order#48xx, QWERTY, uk. No email, order status 'processing'.

I'm not upset about the delays, I've been in electronics design for a VERY long time, and I well understand the complexities making this happen.

What does annoy me is that fxtec don't seem to have any kind of a grip on the communications...

- they send out update emails that seem to contradict, or at least ignore, previous statements.

- They fail, as far as I can see, to post copies of those updates on their website, or forum, or anywhere where it can be seen by those not in the email loop. This is pointless of course, as someone always posts a copy, but an official post would be preferable.

- If emails in their forum are to be believed, then fxtec support seems to be sending out replies with a slightly different message to anyone who whines loud enough.

Twitter posts seem calculated to annoy too - 'it's there for your journey' err, no it isn't!
'F(x)tec knows that you keep your phone close' - really?

What's next, a twitter video of the fxtec xmas party "Here's us having a p!ss up with your money" ????

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to epninety For This Useful Post: