View Single Post
Posts: 1,703 | Thanked: 4,752 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.
Interesting to see how much camera means on the phone. So far have heard very little about the other specs and how the phone works. Anyone done any benchmarking with games or other cpu/ram hungry stuff? Also I have now only got feedback of how SFOS doesn't yet work. Are there any other Os yet to try? Have anyone tried? I am a bit out of that picture. I mean there is Postmarket and Debian and Kali (yes Debian also) and some others and because so many had urge to have sometthing else working on the new hwkb device with open bootloader - so are they working at all yet or is it something to happen in the future when people have had time to found out how?

I'm interested to know how good replacement for a laptop this device is, not that much how good replacement for a camera. Not blaming anyone of having this talk of the camera quality though. It is part of the device and many like to take a lot of pictures with phone so it means a lot. I myself shoot with b/w film and mainly with awesome Nikon AWAF pockect camera (have also mounted iphone fisheye to one film pockect and an sdrl 50 lens to an old pocket cam from 1980s and like to experiment a lot). The main proper film cam I have is Olympus OM2N with very sharp 1,8f/50mm lens and an almost unused (about 10 rolls shot) black Zenith XP.

But so I'm very eager to here of benchmarking and other Os possibilities.

Master of not knowing (active)

For me it is possible to get lost in any case (active)

Learning to fall from high (DONE)

Learning to code with BASIC (WIP)

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maemish For This Useful Post: