View Single Post
Posts: 90 | Thanked: 580 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Belgium
For those who have issues seeing the video or prefer a read, i have transcribed it:

Hi, it's Adrian, one of the co-founders of F(x)tec. I want to update you on the progress of the Pro1. This is our first launch, and we want to make sure we get it absolutely right. We said we were gonna launch in late summer and Chen and I are extremely disappointed that we haven't done so. But at the same time we are really proud of what our small team has achieved. As new entrant in the smartphone market we are subject to market conditions like all the other manufacturers. Back in August there were some key components that were in demand by other key players, unfortunately this caused some delays. Following this we had a few unexpected software issues which were found by our beta-testers, thank you guys, which delayed us in submitting the regulatory licenses and software licenses.

So, what's the latest? [*clack*, casually opens Pro1] The hardware is ready. We started production last month, and whilst we are currently on a break due to the Chinese national holiday we're ramping up again from the 8th of October. On the software front we've submitted the applications to various regulatory and licensing bodies and we're just waiting for their approval.

We will start shipping to you from the 29th of October. Chen, myself and the team are extremely grateful for your support; to our followers, our pre-order customers and our partners, we wouldn't be here without you guys. Thank you again, we're working to make the best device we possibly can.

The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to netman For This Useful Post: