View Single Post
Posts: 289 | Thanked: 185 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Worldwide
Originally Posted by deutch1976 View Post
price was very high for the item's condition.
No, it's not. And what about the "condition" of the phone? Pretty clean considering the usage. Way cleaner than most used ones I bet. It's a shame that we can't see detailed photos of other devices sold here. It would be clearer for you to comprehend that the phone is in pretty good shape.

About the earphones i also have to agree on the hygiene. You are happy with your idea and you can keep it like that.
I just tested and compared it with some of my other earbuds at home to check the sound quality and that is out of curiosity. I think that's fare in this case. My ear never liked on ear headphones anyway. If the buyer founds it to be disgusting I won't include it. But the price won't change as well. The only difference from a new one is that the wrap is opened on mine and the new one is wrapped really.

If someone will pay what you are asking it is their problem but you will have to admit that it will be the best sale of your life.
I have to agree to disagree on that. Sorry.

Originally Posted by aspergerguy View Post

Can we please draw a line under this unpleasantness for the benefit of other forum members?
Thank you.

Originally Posted by mosen View Post
Thinking service oriented, the description alone is worth some part of the price.

I think what possibly derailed the price estimate was OPs mention of needing money. So maybe some of the suggestions to lower price might be seen to help a quick sale. Which is kind of a contradiction to his later statement to not let it go at any price imo.
I sense miscommunication
Yes, I need money. But not immediately. Sorry if that part was misunderstood. Thanks for the clarification for some. Edited the first post. As I said I could get this on ebay and probably sell it faster and for the price I originally asked. But I don't want that.

Since most of you think the price is expensive and since it will only be listed here for members exclusively, fine I guess. Price dropped to 100 euros + shipping from the 150 that was asked.
Not everyone but I think some who disagreed will sleep better at night after this price drop.

And that will be the first and last drop for this. If it doesn't sell, it doesn't sell. I'll just go and "dream on".

Thanks.

Last edited by Artyom; 2019-10-04 at 14:02.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Artyom For This Useful Post: