View Single Post
Originally Posted by peterleinchen View Post
Uh, oh, erm
https://m.ebay.de/itm/Nokia-N9-White...b-749e1a1551ce
Code:
 Positiv Von a***e (1) | 09. Sep. 2019 Nokia N9 White 64GB (so called "unicorn" phone) Made In Finland version Item received as described, fast delivery.Great seller! Would buy from him again
Wait, huh? The German eBay says the listing ended in text, and also simply says 'beendet' on the picture. The Dutch eBay says the listing ended in text, and has nothing on the picture (the ad looks identical to a normal one except it doesn't have the buttons to buy/bid). The UK eBay says the listing ended in text and on the picture. The US eBay, however says the listing ended in text, but has 'sold' on the picture, so I suppose this confirms that it was actually sold. Edit: and now I also found it in the 'sold' section by manually searching for it.

That being said, how do you know that that review is related to the phone? I can't see it anywhere on the page (not on the German version either), and on the seller's profile it's listed only as related to a private sale. Does eBay show different versions even of country-specific eBays depending on which country you're accessing them from? What a strange website.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nthn For This Useful Post: