View Single Post
Posts: 697 | Thanked: 1,980 times | Joined on Jun 2015 @ Lisbon - Portugal
Originally Posted by chenliangchen View Post
I think I need to make it clear that my intention of posting at TMO has always been as a community member,. And I just want to give as much information as I can. I didn't intend to do official announcement and they were never are any. Everything I posted here is of my personal.

But I think now it's the best to leave it to official FX forum or customer inquiry to answer those. To avoid further mis-understanding as of being FX customer services or something else.

Sorry but I would not provide more comments. Please head to FX forum (although it isn't at the state I wanted but we will improve) and someone from Team FX will get those answered.

Whether I am posting or not I will always be a TMO member and proud of this community.

PS: not specifically to any users here. Nothing personal to anyone.
Apart from that diacussion i would like to ask a few questions if you don't mind
First is if FX tec1 pro will have FM radio once it is so hard to activate it on SD835
Second is if it will come with android 8 or 9. This because of the problems on XA2 installing Sailfish os on Android 9
Thanks

The Following User Says Thank You to deutch1976 For This Useful Post: