View Single Post
Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
However impatient I am to get my Pro1, today is still September 12th. For all we know, until the point when they send a corrected statement, the lack of new update means they are still on track with their previous statement. Those guys are building something that the market hasn't seen in years, and they are a small team. Can we not cut them some slack instead of making all this fuzz for a few days before even knowing whether they might be late?

Even if they happened to ship on September 21st, or even October 1st, I would be frustrated but still happy with their hard work, and consider they are close enough given all things that are not in their hands, especially given small companies like theirs have very little leverage to push huge factories 100 times bigger (not sure which factory they contracted, but it is likely one order of magnitude more).

Originally Posted by gtmaster303 View Post
Given the lack of a ship date and no real updates, we can safely assume it's delayed.
Or the opposite, until stated otherwise. I mean, you might very well be right, but now is not the moment to claim it and blame them; they are still on track as far as we know. It is not like their last communication was three months ago.

Last edited by Kabouik; 2019-09-12 at 18:02.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Kabouik For This Useful Post: