View Single Post
Posts: 943 | Thanked: 3,228 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Zagreb
Originally Posted by ThomasAH View Post
Well, I guess that's a real matter of personal preference then, because I personally thought the N900 was perfect in it's size, including the keyboard I'm a big guy (1.95m) with big hands, by the way.
well, me to. But I still find browsing this forum way more comfortable on my current 5.7" phone without HWK than it ever was on N900 with HWK. And it's even more comfortable on 10" tablet. Not to mention proper 15" laptop. And this is as simple as it gets layout.

It's simple, the more content I see the more easier it is to do things. Now, some compromises has to be made and at some point mobile is not exactly "mobile" any more but at the same time, 3-4" screen is not exactly better suited for work than 5-6" screen.
Now, I don't know old are you and when you started with smartphones, but all of us old farts that used Palms/Treos, R380, NOKIA communicators and othere geeky stuff back then are used to bigger size. And the benefit of modern screen to size ratio makes new devices waaaaay more comfortable to work on than before.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to kinggo For This Useful Post: