View Single Post
Originally Posted by dubliner View Post
That's interested. I kept rebooting my Onda for several times, but no luck. All of the sensors are left blank on Aida64. sigh... Might your different outcome have something to do with your upgrade to Hossa? BTW, I am looking forward to doing that myself. Yet, I will wait for the release (can't be too much longer, can it? ).
Your guess is as good as mine regarding Hossa and the sensors. I take it landscape isn't working for you? I think it was already working for me on 3.0.0.8 but I cannot be sure as I repeated the install & upgrade process on the tablet 2-3 times while trying different things until I was happy with it.

Also, for some reason I've always had hard time connecting to wifi for the first time (after that it connects automatically just fine) on the initial install. I'm not claiming this has anything to do with the sensors just that things might be a little hit&miss with these (cheap) tablets.

I know it's a bit of a pain but you could always try to re-install your tablet if all else fails or Hossa doesn't help either.

The Following User Says Thank You to tmi For This Useful Post: