View Single Post
Originally Posted by dubliner View Post
Just wondering, does Bluetooth work for you? Nothing happens when I tap it.
BT tries to turn on but fails (shows briefly "on" via the quick buttons/top menu, keeps on flashing the dot via Settings). So no, it's not working... maybe it also needs a manually installed package? I haven't used BT with the tablet so I cannot say if it was working earlier or not.

Also, in AIDA64 all the sensors remain empty. I noticed this when I wasn't able to change the orientation. Didn't they use to work?
Accelometer, Compass, Orientation Sensor & Rotation Sensor give readings in Aida64 and I can turn the orientation to landscape just fine.

@tmi, you suggested installing jolla-settings-system-sideloading in your repo, however, I keep being asked for a password. How did you manage to do that?

Edit: Duh, I just needed to use zypper instead of pkcon. jolla-settings-system-sideloading is installed now!
Glad you got it installed with zypper! I don't ever remember being asked for a password when using pkcon.

FYI I'm running 3.0.3.8 Hossa as I've signed for EA releases, no developer updates/repos, though.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tmi For This Useful Post: