View Single Post
Posts: 1,414 | Thanked: 7,547 times | Joined on Aug 2016 @ Estonia
Originally Posted by Astaoth View Post
Pure Maps was rightly configured. The problem was the OSM Scout profil. On the Jolla1, the one which has the most accurate maps (the one next to the default profil) doesn't work. I have tested the others and they all work.

Thank you, it's better with the log output. With the second profile, I have errors about Mapbox GL backend disabled by the selected profile.
In addition, on the OSM Scout server cover, it is always written "Inactive" even when requests are performed to it and answered.
Now I have everything more or less working, but the maps are slow to load in Pure maps. But I think that's related to the Jolla old hardware.
The second profile, as it says in the name, is for classical raster tiles (modRana, older Poor Maps, and such). Hence the inability to work with Pure Maps.

Inactive state may be due to fast service of map tiles data - data that is later rendered by Pure Maps. So, its probably OK as long as you get your map view. Would probably be not in this state if you calculate longer route.

Re slow: I have a feeling its a slower than it used to be on my hardware. Not sure and it may relate to my SD card as well. Right now, would prefer not to look into the speed issue though...

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rinigus For This Useful Post: