View Single Post
Posts: 1,548 | Thanked: 7,510 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Czech Republic
Some more data points. When I try to start the OSM Scout server from the command line, it fails with message similar to the one seen previously in journal:

Code:
[nemo@Sailfish ~]$ harbour-osmscout-server
harbour-osmscout-server: /usr/share/harbour-osmscout-server/lib/libz.so.1: version `ZLIB_1.2.9' not found (required by /usr/lib/libpng16.so.16)
But I still can start it just fine via the icon, even though it has the same thing in it's desktop file I have run:

Code:
[root@Sailfish nemo]# cat /usr/share/applications/harbour-osmscout-server.desktop
[Desktop Entry]
Type=Application
X-Nemo-Application-Type=silica-qt5
Icon=harbour-osmscout-server
Exec=harbour-osmscout-server
Name=OSM Scout Server

# translation example:
# your app name in German locale (de)
#
# Remember to comment out the following line, if you do not want to use
# a different app name in German locale (de).
#Name[de]=osmscout-server

X-Desktop-File-Install-Version=0.23
I guess invoker could be related to this somehow ?

And the second data point, when I start the OSM Scout Server app manually then start modRana and use a OSM Scout Server provided map layer, the OSM Scout Server app crashes and no tiles are rendered. Journal has this:

Code:
Apr 26 14:08:01 Sailfish lipstick[1691]: *** stack smashing detected ***: /usr/bin/harbour-osmscout-server terminated
Apr 26 14:08:01 Sailfish mapplauncherd[3046]: Boosted process (pid=29313) was terminated due to signal 6
Apr 26 14:08:01 Sailfish invoker[29354]: error: Can't send signal 6 to application [29313]: No such process

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MartinK For This Useful Post: