View Single Post
Posts: 1,548 | Thanked: 7,510 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Czech Republic
Originally Posted by r0kk3rz View Post
Very few people ever received the Jolla Tablet though, even fewer probably still use it. I understand that sucks if you happen to be one of those exclusive few but I can understand if they don't spend much time on Jolla Tablet only issues.

It is a bit of a hard situation for them, they want to provide new devices for people to use, but it also serves to spread their efforts thinner as they have more devices to maintain. At least with the Sony Xperia stuff the adaptations are all open so you can help fix things yourself
IIRC once of the Russian corporate devices running Sailfish OS was also a tablet. But I am not sure how similar it was to the original Jolla Tablet (is it x86 or ARM ?, etc.). So while we might get some general tablet UI fixes, it's for example unlikely the Android layer gets fixes given that the corporate Sailfish OS, if I am not mistaken, does not contain the Android emulation layer at all by design.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MartinK For This Useful Post: