View Single Post
Posts: 1,703 | Thanked: 4,752 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.
I really don't get it. I purposely made a thread with a header "To amuse..." it to be clearly separated from posts where people either ask questions or give instructions. I put this thread under community instead of a proper place if I would have wanted to get help. In the beginning of both of my posts under this thread I have first clearly explained the reason for the post (which was not either asking help or to give instructions). I have done my best. Have others got it? And because of this I honestly said to you endsormeans that when I'm done trying my best and wan't to get help - I will certainly do it how you said it should be done. There is no ego stuff in my posts. I'm not pissed off of your posts. It just seems that for some reason this time you misunderstood the meaning of my post and this thread . So from my point of view it seems you are giving wrong instructions to this thread which was meant to only to amuse, not to ask or give instructions. I really hope you get this so we don't have to argue about something there really isn't at all and that you wont get too annoyed on me. But of course this kind of arguing may seem amusing if someone sees it right. Hope we get this cleared. If this kind of thread is not aloud - to just amuse - which I thought would be a good thing so no one would be annoyed of messing with real threads... and then I get instructions to write clear guestions and instructions on this thread which is not about doing something like that... and the one giving these is you endsormeans... I mean there is some irony here. Tell amusing stories in real threads - others get annoyed. Tell stories in a thread only made to amuse by telling stories - endsormeans says I need not to do so. I can't explain it more clearly. If someone undedrstands my point I would hope it would be expressed. Or did everyone miss what I am doing?

I genuinly hoped that you endsormeans would have here done freely what in any other thread is not supposed to do. And then it went like this. Or then you are just pulling me off and laughing cause I take it seriously what you are doing. There seems to be a need for some people just to have fun once in a while and this I thought would be a good place. A thread just for that. Should I have put some smileys on the header?

Last edited by Maemish; 2019-02-17 at 10:01.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maemish For This Useful Post: