View Single Post
Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by dirkvl View Post
Well you failed to deliver the product you promised to the backers after more than a year of delays, but if you are more comfortable calling that 'cancelled' at that point sure
Bit of a stretch but sure.

No comment on the tablet.... Haha haha ha ha ha.

Seems like pointing the finger and backing away is quite a strong point of you.

Haha that 'have some dignity on yourself' i think you also sent to me about a year before moto modkbd was 'cancelled'

Sure no you have zero comments on tablet, i would try to sweep that under the rug also if I were you. Moto modkbd also not your fault obviously.

But now everything is different, and all haters are fake news haha
Dirk, seriously... He refunded everyone that asked for the refund. He didn't even need to do that.

Yes, the moto keyboard was in fact canceled. Afaik, there were suddenly problems with the support of Motorola.
I wonder how many people actually used the hwkbd that you've developed. It was quite hard for me to use to press the keys. But that's a different story...

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that either one of you is good or bad, but I am not someone who's gonna laugh at someone that is actually working hard to achieve something. Something that many of us are willing to happen for many years.

So, don't be that guy (read: jerk) who is trying to tackle someone on his journey. Otherwise, the only thing that I can smell, is just you being envy.

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post: