View Single Post
Posts: 1,703 | Thanked: 4,752 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.
Yesterday I got a vision of Maemo Forum. The first vision was a big fest like going on in a medieval castle's main hall, with a big table filled with food and talks and laughter and music. There were jesters, knights, kings, monks, noble and druids. But it changed constantly as who was who, from wise to king to jester and so on. Abnd in the castle there were other parts too. Cigar rooms with a fireplace and couple of chairs where people talked privately. There were chambers with round table, where some noble ones had their own meetings. and there were study chambers, where people went by themself to study and learn before entering back to the on going fest.

That kind of vision I got yesterday of this forum. And then I thought how cool it would be that the castle would have its own heraldic colourful symbol, done about right according to some rules. I would really like that and be honoured to be marked by such somehow, would it be a t-shirt, a badge on a backpack, what each one gets in his mind.

So I thought to ask is there already some kind of symbol or mark of maemo, or is there someone heraldic oriented guy to think about this, or is there any interest with others to this kind of stuff, and would those interested like more some modern stupid symbol instead of a really cool heraldic one?

At least with this we could have a really entertaining fight about what would be a true mark of maemo or something. I think having the letter M and a keyboard would be obvious to include to it someway.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maemish For This Useful Post: