View Single Post
Posts: 52 | Thanked: 226 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ CZ & US ex-(UK/France/Switzerland/Canada)
Originally Posted by Kabouik View Post
Yeah, I found out here that a new version has been published on Openrepos, I was using another one and didn't know there was now an alternative. Thanks!

As for N26, version 3.9 downloaded from Aptoide seems to work. The application is stamped as trusted for this version, but I am still not so confident about using a banking application uploaded by a user on Aptoide, even though it successfully passed the malware checks. I don't understand however why the version that I had on my Jolla C (whatever version it is) refuses to install on Sailfish X.
Just a quick (related?) remark: some Canadian banks software (I recall the TD one for sure, and maybe also ScotiaBank?) refused to install on Sailfish X (Xperia X) without any verbose explanation, albeit it was happily working on J1. I remember mentioning it here but never really got anywhere https://together.jolla.com/question/...dalvik-issues/ . I moved out from Canada, so I don't pro-actively care anymore.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wolda For This Useful Post: