View Single Post
Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
Originally Posted by robthebold View Post
I end up rebooting SailfishX on the Xperiax once a week or so when the browser gets messed up enough that it won't work at all, or worse: renders the phone unresponsive with a steady green or red LED. Like mosen it sometimes requires the red-button (power and volume-up) reset.

As far as Stellarium, version 0.3-1 from openrepos works fine on X for me (the documented landscape issue notwithstanding).

ed. Forgot to mention the rare occasional spontaneous reboots that seem to only occur in the middle of the night when that damn Sony white screen is bright enough to wake me up.
Yeah, I found out here that a new version has been published on Openrepos, I was using another one and didn't know there was now an alternative. Thanks!

As for N26, version 3.9 downloaded from Aptoide seems to work. The application is stamped as trusted for this version, but I am still not so confident about using a banking application uploaded by a user on Aptoide, even though it successfully passed the malware checks. I don't understand however why the version that I had on my Jolla C (whatever version it is) refuses to install on Sailfish X.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kabouik For This Useful Post: