View Single Post
Posts: 83 | Thanked: 91 times | Joined on Nov 2015 @ NIgeria
Originally Posted by Fellfrosch View Post
Well to be honest, it depends on how much you are willing to invest.
Can't you buy a used Xperia X or XA2 in Nigeria? Probably that would be a better option:

My testdevice is a Jolla1 in nearly perfect conditions. If I would sell it to you for let me say 70 €. There are still transport costs. I've had a quick glance on the DHL website. Transport costs would be nearly 20 € but just insured up to 50 € and not knowing if it's a problem to send it with battery included.
I always appreciate assistance whenever provided, thanks man for responding. I was in the process of switching to Xperia X with Sailfish X since inception but the issues reported made me value my Jolla phone even more for working so perfectly. Would have gone for it and look for a way to adapt Sailfish X if not for this thread

https://together.jolla.com/question/...comment-190658

I have failed to come in contact with another african let alone a Nigerian like myself on the community. So I can see why Jolla will give little regard to this issue. I don't know if XA2 would be any different, but you can understand my reluctance to try. With my Jolla phone I am guaranteed continuity, thus my zeal to get it fixed.
You are the best source of hope I have had so far, and I am keen on your suggestion. Which country are you a resident of?

The Following User Says Thank You to dameceno For This Useful Post: