View Single Post
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by xman View Post
I know the site is lackluster and who wants to just share info to some site. But I have to say that I've gotten more info from a source, and I'm actually excited about this project. It seems it may be the closest to the n950 we even may get. Plus all the stuff that was posted earlier.

So this may be finally the product that I can finally replace my n900 with ... well lacking the pen.

So I would say keep asking question but give it the benefit of doubt that we gave the gemini. We need to support these types of project at least in until they prove a disappointment.

Image running dual boot sailfish and maemoL on this!!! QPhone? ReadyFX, or streetname ChenPhone.

No one else is trying to make devices like this. So currently we have gemini, pyra and what black berry.

I'm not say believe whatever someone says, and we've been let down many time, but I'd rather live life with glass half full rather then half empty ...

x
OK. What device are you talking about? QPhone, ReadyFx or the street name chenPhone.
Currently nothing make sense to me.

But I do like yet another thread with absolutely no info

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2018-11-17 at 18:31.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post: