View Single Post
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by mosen View Post
I think it is of interest to all if posted publicly. Hope my translator aided rusted russian still applies.

"I think you can read and understand russian.
It is not necessary to breed hatred here, especially when showing your ignorance in the matter. Study the story not according to your textbooks and TV, talk to your grandfathers, watch the movie "The Soldier's Father." For your information, the best ruler of the USSR from 1917 to 1991 was Iosif Vissarionovich. Then he was slandered by Khrushchev and others. "Thank you" ("Thank him"? alternate translation) for what is happening now, tell your government, which has been sold to the state department. And yes, we do not have everything right here, either."

Political discussions on a tech forum have never worked out quite right in the past. I beg you to all think twice before posting.
That is exactly the reasoning behind wars. Lame excuses. Go forward not backwards. Most countries have been bigger back in the day. That’s no reason to invade your neighbors.

Everybody think twice. And then twice again before posting.

And then one more time, before you send it to pichlo for approval.

Then you click post. Unless you include a meme, if you live in EU it must be approved by a magic filter. You live in Russia it’s not allowed. Click cancel. If you live in the rest of the world. You are allowed to post the meme I guess.

How to go on with sailfish os discussion after this?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2018-09-16 at 11:01.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post: