View Single Post
Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
Originally Posted by Pim View Post
It looks like Jolla was right to never endorse this product, they never even mentioned it. In hindsight, they were right.

Cheng, I invested in this because based on the response here you have a good reputation in this community. In the first messages and during the initial crowdfunding you did not not in any way make clear you are separate from these people. If you would have said: these are some people I don't really know and they have a cool idea that's risky and might work, but I'm not part of their company: I probably would not have funded. Why did you not make this clear from the outset?
@Pim:

I want to let you know that put my invest much more than any backer do, when they tried to produce 3K back to a few months ago. I believed myself.

I am as frustrated as you, and I have to fight back.

There is a lot things I can't tell publicly, the fact is things did not go wrong in one day or shortly, it's a gradual process.I did my best trying to make it to the right direction, including my own investment, but wasn't successful.

But to me you comment to Jolla feels like you are praising a doctor for not giving a patient medicine, and after he died "look, I was right not giving him any, he would die anyway"

So please send your frustration to Youyota. I'm here to let you be assured that I am not going to vanish and I will do my way to get things back, not only for my invest, but for your trust.

The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to chenliangchen For This Useful Post: