View Single Post
Posts: 1,671 | Thanked: 11,478 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Warsaw, Poland
Originally Posted by jenix View Post
So, what does you app do now? I'm pretty sure SFOS handles my identities and private keys very well with the default unix-based tools, thank you very much.

Which "blockchain based services" should I be able to access now? And which benifits do they bring over conventional services, already available today?
I'm sorry but this sounds like another ******** bingo project which only exists because most of the people do not seem to understand the concept behind blockchain-based crypto currencies. The only advantage of crypto currencies like BTC, being able to pay anonymously is long clouded by the many disadvantages like high-risk, unstable prices, transaction fees making daily useage unfeasible and shitty wallet services / softwares losing the funds of their users all the time.
Sure, there are some interesting approaches for the blockchain idea in science, but there still does not exist a single idea for a legit, everyday service based on this technology which convinces me. Instead, this feels more and more like a scam, like its "Dot Com" all over again.

But here is your chance to convince me.
******** bingo is awesome.

This is far from being such a project. I fully agree that the current state of things is crazy and this is part of the reason why we're doing a project to genuinely make it a proper out of box experience. I even get confused with some of the setups needed - I even randomly found 250 EUR worth of Bitcoin I had totally forgotten I had. It's like the amount of manual work to get mobile internet working back in the day.

How about you send me a private message on here and we'll have a more real-time conversation on some medium (Telegram? IRC?); and then gather our thoughts and differing views into a post for the rest?

The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Stskeeps For This Useful Post: