View Single Post
Posts: 96 | Thanked: 125 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Turkey
So James Noori seems to have replied to the comments on the blog post yesterday. I am paraphrasing his comments (and adding my inferences) for those who does not want to go through all:

- After 1 year the updates for the X will continue (So hopefully they will not force X users to move to another Sony phone). But will they ask us to pay 50 Euros again or is it going to be solved in another way is not clear (I think the licenses for dalvik and exchange etc. do not require yearly payment either)

- Double tap to wake is not supported currently (and probably it is not on their agenda either)

- To fix the issues with Bluetooth Jolla mostly relies on the community

- For US and Canada payment system is the hindrance (Seems like it will be solved). For other regions he does not make any comments (So we can assume they will not be supported ever).

I think it would be much better if they made it clear in advance that they are changing their business model for individual users/developers as well. They definitely do not want to use (or waste as it seems they think) workforce on this side if they are not going to make money at once.

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to herdem09 For This Useful Post: