View Single Post
Posts: 2,222 | Thanked: 12,651 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ SOL 3
Originally Posted by wicket View Post
Fair enough. I made a donation and you're free to do whatever you like with it. It's just a shame that you didn't define how THIS interest works at the time that I placed my donation.
I'm not accepting this blame. It's not my fault when you didn't hear it, I'm absolutely sure I *always* was 100% clear about the interest being non-accumulative, exactly because I am (and always been) highly aware that this is not the most common definition of how interest gets calculated (on interest rates defined per month, either monthy or annual calculation is what is used in almost all cases. However monthly interest rates are rarely used to start with, so there's always been a need to elaborate on how it works). "I accept what you decided." insinuates that there's first been interest and later on there would have been a decision that this interest should be non-accumulative. That's not the case - it always been planned exactly the way it still is, so the only decision in this was the initial one to offer a 2% monthly non-accumulative interest for early suppporters. I don't know when you placed your donation but when it been with GolDeliCo then I had no influence in what been published on that website - however I'm damn sure there *was* a note about the non-accumulative aspect of interest as well. And with instructing GolDeliCo to transfer your donation to Neo900 UG you explicitly accepted the ToS of Neo900 UG which never been unclear or ambiguous about the interest.

Last edited by joerg_rw; 2017-08-26 at 18:42.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to joerg_rw For This Useful Post: