View Single Post
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
3 month seriously? It is soon august do not expect any official support this year. By that Xperia X is not even selling in my country since it is now replaced by XZ(S/P). And the XZP is probadly far from ready to get SFOS. I am not sure it even will be supported.

I guess it is time to move on. I just want a decent phone with GOOD camera by that I don't mean 10000000000Gpixel camera but decent quality of taken pictures.

For years I have been waiting for a good decent FOSS based smartphone with good camera. But still they are pace of garbage. FP2 crap/jolla1 crap and so on. It seems not even Sony can with compete with Huwai P10/HTC10 or Google Pixel except maybe XZP but then again will we get the damn SFOS on in? I doubt maybe 2025. So my guess is it ends with an android phone or iphone7S for me.
I've used Xperia X and with the stock Android it performs well and the camera quality is pretty top notch. I've never seen so good pictures on phone before - however I am not very experienced in phone cameras.

My plan is to backup Xperia X DRM, install SFOS with multirom and restore DRM so I have the original with the SFOS if needed but I think Jolla people are doing good job with the camera software.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pexi For This Useful Post: