View Single Post
Posts: 19 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Apr 2015 @ Lincoln
Dear Colleagues ,
Thank you for all your help so far .Please let me be more specifics in such case as I feel I did not explain where is exactly problem so lets start from beginning .
In the moment of the first boot up after factory reset indeed Wi-Fi connection always was landed at *manual used connection * section and then I have to change settings for this connection and make it as *automatically used connection * and then connection revert to manually and then I have to repeat this tick (use aromatically) a few times and then finally wi-fi connection has landing for longer time in automatically section . When I finally established wi-fi connection in this device then device remains connected to wi-fi as long as I been in wi-fi range and wi-fi Icons appears in system tray , when left wi-fi range then device was't pick up again wi-fi and I have to do this manually and again it worked fine .

Regarding 3.5G connection when I left wi-fi range , it was little bit more complicated because the Nokia N9 did not pick up it from saved connection even if this connection was saved as *used automatically connection * than I had to pick it up manually but the connection remains in system tray as connected only a few minutes and then disappears and device were without internet connection , at the moment when I tap the status bar due to pick it up manually 3.5G connection icon was showing again in system tray and then blinking white/blue , connection was established and then disappears again after a few minutes and the Nokia N9 again was without internet connection .

Than thanks you guys I was able to make some changes in MeeGo OS and both connection were successfully saved in *use automatically connection * section and remains there as it should be always .However the Nokia N9 still won't pick up any of these automatically connections unless I do it manually then both connection are established successfully and remains in system try for a few minutes and disappears again (never mind if you are using this device or device is in idle mode ) they will gone any way

Al needed setting(allow internet connection , use internet connection in background , use automatically ) are switched ON and remains ON . After three days and three nights of struggle I lost my faith in that it can be fixed at any way ........

I don't expect any more help from you guys but if any one of you can suggest something more that would be amazing .Thank you .

She is so shiny in black colour , pre owned however so much beautiful without any tears or scratches ..... but can't be used with all her potential ... so sad.

Originally Posted by zxcvbnm3230 View Post
@pawoolon
do you have 'Background connections' enabled?
Settings -> Internet connections -> Allow background connections
just in case...