View Single Post
Short update regarding translations:
I have added an additional "real" english translation file to the project to prevent QtCreator from removing "numerusform"-tags on every build. This file is now used as a source file on Transifex and doesn't seem to trigger deletions on Transifex anymore. So starting now, Transifex should be useable again. Thanks for your hard work, translators!

Originally Posted by dubliner View Post
Finally, today I "actively" used the new enqueue option for the very first time in my car. It's just wonderful! Again, thank you so much for adding that!!!

Yip, indeed options are fun. I like your idea. Then again, you could also use some kind of automation to check whether the files in the DB still exist on startup. If they don't, just purge the entries from the DB.
You're very welcome!
Regarding the deleted file check: I'd rather have some minor unexpected behaviour if people feel the need to delete and then play files than doing a resource intensive operation regularly.

Next release will also feature the cleaning up of old states – it's in git, but I'll wait a few days for some translations to be finished (after they got partly destroyed again and again) to make the release worthwile. It may even become version 0.1 instead of 0.0-x
___
list of i486/noarch packages on openrepos (jolla tablet)

The Following User Says Thank You to velox For This Useful Post: